Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xanzii

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-09-01

About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P) Empty
PostSubject: About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P)   About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P) EmptySat 2 Sep - 0:33

Furcadian Name: Xanzii

Alts: Ookii Shisuta and Hugz and or kisses

I like: Basketball Moosic, Lemurs, Animals, Teh Snoo, Elephants, Newts, flowers, food, stuff, Nice People,most otrher sports, and Chocolate

dislikes: adults of most sorts, N00bs, Mean people, Preps, and Baseball/softball.

IC friends: Blazen, Aiyame, Cris of the lisards, Philx, Glen furr, and Anthony55

Ok well Ooc: I`m a 5`0 blonde White girl with a gap and Hazel eyes (Like totally ghetto dude Cool ) Ohh and I have 6 sisters and no pets and I`m 12 Razz

Me IC Click the link in my desc. on furcadia!

Oooo I like Randomness it`s my favorite elephant
Back to top Go down
Xanzii

PostSubject: Re: About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P)   About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P) EmptySat 2 Sep - 22:17

Ohh and My full IC name is X.M.W. No X.M.W. doesn`t stand for "Xtreme Moose Walkers" it stands for "Xanziibara Moo Wiggly" My name ^.^ Named by - Tieshoku Kuwashii I think Don`t really rember. Razz Sad Wiggly lips ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xanzii

PostSubject: Re: About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P)   About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P) EmptyTue 2 Jan - 14:18

O)k well you know I haven`t ben satff only twice now i`m like normal staff that`s never on at the same time sa Aiy...

My favorite word is alphabet now so.... yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P)   About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

About me (I`ve ben staff twice :P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Moon Homes :: About the staff-
Jump to: