Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Night's Application *is very anxious to here back* Empty
PostSubject: Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*   Night's Application *is very anxious to here back* EmptySat 17 Feb - 22:22

What's your furre name?: Owlgaze

What's your gender?: Female..... *ponders on the oddness of the question*

How old are you IC/OOC?: Ic= Usually about 15 OOC= That's confidential information, but since I'm old enough to tell you that, it must count for something.

How long have you been playing furcadia?: Maybe a year..... not very long.

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?: Weekdays is maybe 1-2 hours max, LOTS of stuff.

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?: More like 6+ hours on the weekends, that's for sure!

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?: I would answer that, but I have NO idea what time zone FST is in. I know that for EST it's usually after 5:00pm on weekdays and maybe 10:00am-7:00pm on weekends.

Can you make bots?: Make bots? Do you mean like extra accounts, then yes, if you mean like automated accounts, then no. (although I totally wish I could)

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?: If you mean patches as in drawing, no, I'm terrible at it, if you mean more along the lines of electronics still no (but again I wish I could and if there is a way to learn I will) But if I COULD make them, then I would TOTALLY donate them to FMH.

Are you a beekin? What kind?: Alas, I am not a Beekin, I did try to apply once, but never got a response. But that's fine, I still love Furcadia anyway!

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?: Yes, I have worked in Pokemontia, and I have applied for a job in Mystic Homes currently.

Who are the two owners of the dream?: Full Moon Homes (aka Moon) and Aiyame, last time I checked at least.

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: I guess the logical answer would be Aiyame, but not sure....

Do you know any DS?: Totally, not COMPLETELY, but I understand a LOT of it.

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: On weekends totally, but weekdays I would, but I doubt I could.

Why do you want to work here?: Because it's totally AWESOME! Out of like the 20 BAH's I have looked for, I've only seen this one and Mystic Homes (which has terrible service by the way). Riverside Homes was pretty cool, but COMPLETELY vacant and NO STAFF, how pathetic is that. I love the lots, I love the staff, and I LOVE the NAME! I'm a sucker for moons.

Who would recommend you?: Umm, Pokemontia (if she gets on anymore) and HOPEFULLY 100CutstoSanity. (I helped her on FMH once.)

What are your best qualities as a staff?: I am very helpful, I don't get mad at members very easily, I'm a good talker, polite, hmm..... I believe that's all I can really say about myself. (wow, now I KNOW I'm gonna get it *sarcasm*)

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say?: Welcome to Full Moon Homes! Full Moon Homes is a BAH which is short for Build-A-Home. A BAH is where you can get a house, and decorate it to your liking. For instance, you can change the floor, enter contests, and put in items. To get a house you must first find one that is for sale, to check out the ones that are for sale you can say a number and it will take you to a house. Once you have found a house that is for sale and one that you want you come to the desk and ask a staff member for that house and they will give it to you and change the sign to sold. You can lock your house by bumping into the small tile in the corner of your yard that says lock unlock. Now to get a floor you like, you say floors and when you find a floor you like you say cfloor while standing on top of the floor you want, and pfloor standing on where you want to put it. Next are items, to check out all the cool items you simply say items and when you have found an item you like stand on it and press the F2 button. If you want to make it easier when you are back at your house, you can copy an item by standing on it and saying citem and pitem where you want to put it, this way you don't have to keep running back and forth between the items and your house. If you have any quesitons at all feel free to ask me or another staff member. Enjoy your stay at Full Moon Houses! ^.^

Would you advertise for the dream?: TOTALLY!

Do you like pie?: Depends, what kinda pie you got?

Why should I hire you?: I'm hard working, I love FMH, I am polite, and trustworthy and have experience with high positions.

Anything you would like staff to know?: Hmm...... I say Boo Yah a lot when I'm happy and I can be very opinionated sometimes. (can be bad thing.... *whistles innocently*) Oh and I LOVE to roleplay WHOOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakerunred.proboards47.com
babypupps

babypupps

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*   Night's Application *is very anxious to here back* EmptySun 18 Feb - 14:13

Moon i recemeend her she looks kindof good and pokemontia only hires like very good ppl trust me im co there -babypyupps
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/babypupps
babypupps

babypupps

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*   Night's Application *is very anxious to here back* EmptySun 18 Feb - 14:16

Moon i recemeend her she looks kindof good and pokemontia only hires like very good ppl trust me im co there -babypyupps
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/babypupps
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*   Night's Application *is very anxious to here back* EmptySun 18 Feb - 19:39

Application accepted.

Talk to other staff if you have questions about the commands.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*   Night's Application *is very anxious to here back* Empty

Back to top Go down

Night's Application *is very anxious to here back*
Page 1 of 1