Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Considerate

Considerate

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySat 23 Jun - 17:39

Here is the application you must fill out to become a staff member. The more time and effort you put into it the more likely you will be hired. Staff may post on applications to recommend or not recommend. Have fun!
(Remember staff, you have to work with the people who are hired. I know I wouldn't want to work with a noob)

What's your furre name?: Considerate

What's your gender?:Female

How old are you IC/OOC?:OOC I am 11 and in IC I am 13.

How long have you been playing furcadia?: About 1 year and 6 months.

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?: I actually play for a long while maybe about 5 hours on the weekdays.

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?: About 6 or 7 hours.

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?:11:00:00 AM and 3:00:00 PM FST.

Can you make bots?: No.

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?: If I could patch I would be more then welcome to donate patches to the dream.

Are you a beekin? What kind?: I am not a beekin because I am to young but I would want to be a helper beekin.

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?: Yes, I work at Mystical Homes [The real one not the download], and I also work at Staria Homes.

Who are the two owners of the dream?: Master rock and full moon homes.

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: Aiyame's alt.

Do you know any DS?: No, not really but my friend is going to teach me some DS. She might teach me some password DS for the homes.

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: I would but I dunno if I can leave the computer on like that day and night because my computer disconnects every 5 hours. If I leave it. But, I can try to stay afk there for as long as I can.

Why do you want to work here?: I actually like this BaH it is very unique when I first walked in I thought it was going to be another Mystic Homes. But, then I was amazed and I like this dream.

Who would recommend you?: Titanis Walleri.

What are your best qualities as a staff?: I am very kind and patient I have a great personality that would fit this job. And I am a great staff member!

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say?: I would say "Hello, and welcome to Full Moon Homes!" Here we have 16 homes. There is a lot of perms here so there is also some homes that may be for sale. To buy a home simply look for a home to your liking and make sure it has a for sale sign remember you cannot get the home if it has a perm or sold sign. And then go to the desk and tell a staff member at the desk [please do not whisper staff thats why there is a desk so you can ask staff] which home you want for example lets say I found a home that was for sale and I liked it so I would go to the desk and say "May I have house # please?" And replace # with the number of house that you want. To set a password on your home is simple just walk up to the thing that locks your home and then say !pass### and replace ### with a combination of numbers make sure you can remember it. If you do forget you can always go to the desk and ask the staff member to unlock your home and then you can reset your password. Do you know what a house check is? Well, a house check is when a staff member may say on the emit "House Check" and then you have to quickly go to your home [if you own one] but instead of just trying to scramble all the way to your home just say the number that your house is and then it will teleport you to your home. then sit on your front lawn or on your lock block and just sit there till a staff member says on the emit "House Check Over" then you may go back to decorating your home or whatever you were doing. For everything else just say Commands and a list of commands will appear on your screen. Have a great day in Full Moon Homes!

Would you advertise for the dream?: Yes, I would if you asked me to.

Do you like pie?: YES.

Why should I hire you?: Because, I am a great staff member I am a very kind and nice person and I think I would be great for the job here!

Anything you would like staff to know?: Nothing really. I pretty much explained it all up there.
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat 23 Jun - 18:04

I like your application. You don't seem like someone who is 11 years old. You seem much older. Before I accept or decline your application, I'll wait and see what some other staff might say.

<------ Hawt picture of sir leader <3
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Princess Vilet

Princess Vilet

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat 23 Jun - 19:22

o.O....I like it.. I agree with Aiyame.. You seem older then 11... 10 outa 10 on this app.. Very Happy

I totally recommend
Back to top Go down
Desprate
Admin
Desprate

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun 24 Jun - 13:02

Wow your 11 you seem like 16 and your application was very good.

I Reccommend
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun 24 Jun - 13:06

Accepted.

Welcome to the club!

If I'm not online, you can ask another staff for share. Only certain staff are allowed to give share so I will list them:
Desprate
Scav
100cutstosanity
Wolfpawz
(that's all I know off the top of my head)
Back to top Go down
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun 24 Jun - 13:18

hi i like your application. :> I know this is late, but yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun 24 Jun - 22:42

June.... Why do you always have the best avatars?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1