Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It burns me up like lit magnesium.

Go down 
3 posters

Hose Check...
XD
It burns me up like lit magnesium. Vote_lcap0%It burns me up like lit magnesium. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
XDDD
It burns me up like lit magnesium. Vote_lcap100%It burns me up like lit magnesium. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Lol... Impersonation...
It burns me up like lit magnesium. Vote_lcap0%It burns me up like lit magnesium. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Vagustae

Vagustae

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-08-13

It burns me up like lit magnesium. Empty
PostSubject: It burns me up like lit magnesium.   It burns me up like lit magnesium. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 12:00

A'ight. First off, if you know what the chemical reaction of burning magnesium looks like, you win brownie points! =D

Next, to explain the things that make Vaggy toasty. Mad
I had a bad experience with spammers (and clear spammers) in numerous BaHs. I do not like furres ('cept staff because they rock) whom I don't know and/or trust into my house. This happens in almost every BaH I go into. I come back from the items room to put stuff into my house. I !unlock the door and I walk inside the yard to lock the house again. As soon as I get to the lock, a furre (whom I don't know) RUSHES into my yard a yoctosecond before I even lock the house. So, I block the door and nicely ask him/her to leave. The furre says one (or possibly two) of the following quotes:

"i am staff plz let me in im doing hose check"
(Lmao. Hose check. <insert the one fajillion funny comments I made about "hose check" here>)
"can i c ur house?"
"aw lemme in plz??????"
"here hav this" *drops random item*
"i wuz just seying hi"

So, when the furre leaves, I go back to the items room to get something else. When I come back, unlock my door, and lock it again, the same furre rushes back! So, I'm like, "@#$%! D=" I ask him to leave again, and he stays there and either says that he wants to see my house "rly bad" or he's doing a "hose check" when he isn't a staff member. XDD

Do twinks who do stuff like this burn you up? Razz
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: It burns me up like lit magnesium.   It burns me up like lit magnesium. EmptySun 20 Aug - 16:12

Yes they do. This is why I'm planning to make a ds for furres to hop 2 spaces over their lock and into their lawn when they say their password.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Vagustae

Vagustae

PostSubject: Re: It burns me up like lit magnesium.   It burns me up like lit magnesium. EmptyThu 24 Aug - 18:49

That'd be kinda cool! Very Happy No more furres going in your house randomly and giving you like... Half of a couch. XDD
Back to top Go down
Blazin
Admin
Blazin

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: It burns me up like lit magnesium.   It burns me up like lit magnesium. EmptyThu 24 Aug - 20:48

Omigosh Shocked I have no idea what your talking about! Suspect

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vagustae

Vagustae

PostSubject: Re: It burns me up like lit magnesium.   It burns me up like lit magnesium. EmptyFri 25 Aug - 0:50

Blazin wrote:
Omigosh Shocked I have no idea what your talking about! Suspect

lol! lol! lol!
O NOE
D;

lol!

PEE ESS. Although I'm not too fond of Naruto, I love the Naruto pic in your signature. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It burns me up like lit magnesium.   It burns me up like lit magnesium. Empty

Back to top Go down

It burns me up like lit magnesium.
Page 1 of 1