Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Application (Blazin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazin
Admin
Blazin

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-07-28

My Application (Blazin) Empty
PostSubject: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptySun 20 Aug - 16:15

Im putting on an app because:
1. Im bored
2. I got a job before the forums even exsisted
So i want to see if you would've accepted me or not for staff >.>

What's your gender?: Male Smile

How old are you IC/OOC?: IC= 15 OOC= 12

How long have you been playing furcadia?: Well i've played it once about 2 years ago when i was younger. But i thought it was stupid so i quit. Then one of my friends told me about it again and exaplined it to me and thats when i got completely hooked on it Cool Anyways. About 2-3 months

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?: Oh jeez. Depends on if im to bored or im going somewhere. About 2-3 hours but my brother likes to play his dumb games and i get booted off the computer x.x

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?: 3-5 Hours. Mabey 6

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?: Ehhh... I dont keep track of FST x.X So i dont know ._.

Can you make bots?: Sure can!

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?: Ehhh.. No sorry.

Are you a beekin? What kind?: Oooo i applied to be a help beekin once but they didn't accept me! >.<

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?: Avacado Blue's Wolf BaH, And some other BaH im not sure >.< But the owners name was paralyzed ._.

Who are the two owners of the dream?: Aiyame and Master Rock.. (And Blazin! -cough cough- Jk XD)

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: Aiyame Razz

Do you know any DS?: Yes. I have a dream that has 845 lines of DS.

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: Sometimes when im afking my sister walks in.. plays her stupid songs for 10 minutes then usually shuts off the computer so i stop afking Surprised

Why do you want to work here?: I already work here.. But lets say i didn't. Lets make it short too. This place rocks! Very Happy

Who would recommend you?: Blazin, Blaziken, Blazina, And... Blazin! Very Happy

What are your best qualities as a staff?: My Ego Very Happy. And im awesome Smile

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say?: Hello, Welcome to FMH BaH. If you need to know any of the commands say commands. Okay first i will show you the homes. *walks to homes* Here is where you can purchase a home. No not really purchase like buy it, purchase as in like just GET one Razz. Now i will talk about decorating your home. *Goes to items* This is where you can pick out more than 200 decorations for you home. To pick up and item press F2 and to drop a held item press F2 again. For more help say desk and ask a staff member for assistance. And thank you for coming Very Happy

Would you advertise for the dream?: Mmmm if i were bored yes Smile

Do you like pie?: I prefer cobbler. But pie is good to Very Happy (Apple Apple APPLE!!)

Why should I hire you?: Hmmm... Why shouldn't you? Smile

Anything else you would like the staff to know:
I rule you all Very Happy. Lmao.

Last edited by on Sun 10 Dec - 12:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptySun 20 Aug - 16:41

Application declined. Don't ever come back looking for a job again. This application was horrible!

lol!

I really would've declined it...
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Blazin
Admin
Blazin

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptySun 20 Aug - 16:43

Yeah right you would've accepted me and you know it Wink

Last edited by on Sun 20 Aug - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptySun 20 Aug - 16:45

You're lucky you were hired without applying. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Blazin
Admin
Blazin

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptySat 26 Aug - 20:43

Feels like screaming like a little gurly D:

This was my first dream i've ever gone to also Sad
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptyMon 28 Aug - 14:08

Are you serious!? Well you're a great staff... >_>
Back to top Go down
Blazin
Admin
Blazin

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptyMon 28 Aug - 17:55

I feel happy again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blazin
Admin
Blazin

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) EmptySun 10 Dec - 22:31

Oh yeah and now I relize.. Realize... W/e.. anyways. now I know why you wouldn't hire me.. this app sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application (Blazin)   My Application (Blazin) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application (Blazin)
Page 1 of 1