Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sorry for being gone so long.... :|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shom

shom

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-10

sorry for being gone so long.... :| Empty
PostSubject: sorry for being gone so long.... :|   sorry for being gone so long.... :| EmptyMon 28 Aug - 2:29

sorry for not answereing in a long while Sad i've been gone, and i was a bit busy... Embarassed :S sorry.. and ya XD thnx so much for accepting my application! XD and yes... I LOVE NARUTO! it's awsome XD hehehe so ya... Smile and yes... XD
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: sorry for being gone so long.... :|   sorry for being gone so long.... :| EmptyThu 31 Aug - 13:27

You know I have an alt named orochimaru's ambition and so many people give me crap for having that name. They're like "Oh my god! Its orochimaru! *Steals boxers* >> *Runs*"
Me:"I dun wear boxers Dx*
Them: ":O"
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Vagustae

Vagustae

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-08-13

PostSubject: Re: sorry for being gone so long.... :|   sorry for being gone so long.... :| EmptyFri 1 Sep - 10:24

@shom: Yey! Welcome back! :3

@Aiyame: Lol. XD
I can imagine what I'd get if I named a character Gackt or something...

That reminds me of this one time I was playing on Final Fantasy XI. There was this person named "Gakuto", and he was getting all kinds of crap from fangirls. There was this time where these three girls were trying to "b his bf" so, they were saying all kinds of stuff to get his attention. Then, the player, Gakuto said using the auto-translator, "(I do not speak any English.) (Sorry.)"
It was so funny.
Back to top Go down
shom

shom

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: sorry for being gone so long.... :|   sorry for being gone so long.... :| EmptyFri 8 Sep - 21:51

thats hularious! XD ya Smile i can't believe school started Sad it sucks so much! but w/e eh? lol.. Razz so... ya.. how is ff XI? i've only heard bout it.. never played it.. would love to though Smile and that's very interestin bout the boxers.. lol XD ya... nywho Smile lalala Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry for being gone so long.... :|   sorry for being gone so long.... :| Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry for being gone so long.... :|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Moon Homes :: Random chat-
Jump to: