Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku267

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri 24 Nov - 11:26

What's your furre name?: Haku367

What's your gender?:Female

How old are you IC/OOC?: 13 and 13

How long have you been playing furcadia?:Well about 2 to 3 years but on different alts

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?:every wednesday and sometimes all week for 2-4 hours

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?:every other weekend on friday 2-4 hours and saturday 6-8 hours

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?:sorry i am not familiar with fst yet

Can you make bots?:nope..sorry

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?:if I could make them then yes

Are you a beekin? What kind?:no

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?:yes lele's bah and suv's bah

Who are the two owners of the dream?: suv and lele

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: I don't know...I am sorry

Do you know any DS?:I do not know what that means sorry....

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: Yes Of course anything for the uploaders

Why do you want to work here?:Well I love working at bahs and love helping people I really think I could do good here

Who would recommend you?:lele

What are your best qualities as a staff?: I am a good people person I can make conversation yet I can be demanding also I am a hard worker and never give up on something that I start

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say?:Hello welcome to Full Moon Homes...Oh so you don't know what a bah is...wel bah is short for build-a-home which is a place where you can get a empty home and put anything in it such as furniture and dolls if you want to go to a house quickly just say the house number such as #1 without the number sign to see what you could put in your home just say #items without the number sign or you can say commands for a list of commands have a nice visit and please obey the rules

Would you advertise for the dream?: yes I would

Do you like pie?:Certain types yes

Why should I hire you?:I am a hard worker and never give up. I love helping people and talking to people. I can keep anyone entertained and I will ALWAYS do what I am told

Anything you would like staff to know?: I really want a job at this wonderful bah and would love to help in anyway possible I would never let you down
Back to top Go down
Kitten373

Kitten373

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri 24 Nov - 11:30

Yes I RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
~*~TimberWolf~*~
Admin
~*~TimberWolf~*~

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri 24 Nov - 13:46

Sorry for posting this on your application, but i'll put it after this. GUYS, I'M BACK!! ^^ after being away a long time i am back from vacation in England and am back to kick some ass again :p

Anyways, I read your application. You'd be a great staff, but you might want to work on your bah intoduction to new people. Other than that, great job!
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri 24 Nov - 15:49

Application Accepted.

Talk to other staff if you have any questions about the commands.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1