Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-16

APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :) Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)   APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :) EmptyFri 16 Feb - 19:11

What's your furre name?: Krissie mann Very Happy

What's your gender?: female

How old are you IC/OOC?: IC: 17 OOC: 15

How long have you been playing furcadia?: About a year.

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?: Not obsesivly but alot.

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?: Alot!

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?: Umm around this time and from morning till about when ever I gret kicked off. (Long Time Mind You)

Can you make bots?: Umm Bots?

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?: Patches?

Are you a beekin? What kind?: Nope and uhh can't answer if im not one.

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?: Yes, Not too sure Of all the nams, but I worked in a Bar, and I worked in an adoption center.

Who are the two owners of the dream?: Moon and I thought she was the only one, but I guess not. Sad

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: Umm?. Wow im not doing to well am I?.

Do you know any DS?: No?

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: Sure. As long as my parents don't make me shut the computer down.

Why do you want to work here?: Because I have Benn Coming here For a While. So I would Figure, Hey Y not Work here seens how i spend alot of time here as is. (When Im on.)

Who would recommend you?: Um Im not a bad employe if thats what you mean. Im Not sure as to who, but Im not lying and not giving you ppl cause i know they will say bad. I Promise.

What are your best qualities as a staff?: Im a BIG People Person, and I have ALOT of patience.

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say? I would show them the ropes and get very hands on. I wouldn't just explain I would teach them and bring it to a new level. I would say "welcom to furcadia. Smile Need some help with ne thing like how to work anything or how to do anything?"

Would you advertise for the dream?: Advertizing is in my eyes a little dumb, but yes if I was told to I would do it no ?'s asked.

Do you like pie?: Yes.

Why should I hire you?: Im Awesome

Anything you would like staff to know?:[b] Umm. Not really. If they have ne ?'s about me I have NO Problem answering them, no matter what the question is.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)   APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :) EmptySun 18 Feb - 19:53

I do not reccomend. Too much chat speak, doesn't know anything about powers and stuff, short answers, and frankly.... bad reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakerunred.proboards47.com
100CutstoSanity
Admin
100CutstoSanity

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)   APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :) EmptySun 18 Feb - 20:15

Neither do I reccomend..

Dear, you are very uneducated about Furcadia..

It's a damned shame!!

I do not reccomend!
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)   APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :) EmptyTue 20 Feb - 9:23

Application Declined
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)   APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :) Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION! Please Hire Me :)
Page 1 of 1