Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Miss Don's App.!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Don

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Little Miss Don's App.! Empty
PostSubject: Little Miss Don's App.!   Little Miss Don's App.! EmptyFri 9 Mar - 21:33

What's your furre name?: Little Miss Don

What's your gender?: Female

How old are you IC/OOC?: 13

How long have you been playing furcadia?: I played it for a long time. Then quit. Now, I have started up again.

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?: At least more then two hours.

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?: A lot, maybe.. 15 hours Smile

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?: Whenever I can get on! (I have a sister)

Can you make bots?: No

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?: I am trying to make patches. And, yes I will donate them to FMH when they are done.

Are you a beekin? What kind?: No

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?: No

Who are the two owners of the dream?: Probably two very nice people who will hire me!

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: Hunger Panges

Do you know any DS?: I am currently learning Dragon Speak.

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: Yes. I love FMH I would do anything the owners and my higher ranks ask me. ( When I mean higher ranks I mean people that been there more then me)

Why do you want to work here?: I want to work here because I love everyone who works there. Also I already have learned a lot of the commands so I know I would be able to remember them.

Who would recommend you?: No one, I just saw the cool name and came in!

What are your best qualities as a staff?: I would be able to help and sell house quickly. My father is a sales man so it would be easy for me to make houses perms. Also, I am very glad to help and please people who need my help!

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say?: I would tell them to type commands. Then I would help them sell a house and maybe help them copy and paste a few things in their new home!

Would you advertise for the dream?: Yes!

Do you like pie?: Chocolate Pie!

Why should I hire you?: Because I love your dream, and I would never quit. I would try so hard to be the best staff member eva!

Anything you would like staff to know?: That I love the staff that I have already meet (krissie mann) and other people. Also, I will be awesome like the staff already and will fit in, in a snap! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Vilet

Princess Vilet

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Don's App.!   Little Miss Don's App.! EmptySun 11 Mar - 14:56

Quote :
Who are the two owners of the dream?: Probably two very nice people who will hire me!

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: Hunger Panges

o.o
You don't even know who owns the dream...
And Full moon homes is not Hunger Panges alt...
>.<
You seem nice but
Im going to have to go with

Not Recomended
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Don's App.!   Little Miss Don's App.! EmptyMon 12 Mar - 8:09

I don't know what to say... Suspect *Waits for more staffers to read it*
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Don's App.!   Little Miss Don's App.! EmptyTue 13 Mar - 13:41

umm....okok, so you missed some of the questions, and some questions are the questions that you answered fine. but still, this is only an "Okay" application in my opinion.

Sorry but I don't recommend.
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Don's App.!   Little Miss Don's App.! EmptyWed 14 Mar - 8:05

Application Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Miss Don's App.!   Little Miss Don's App.! Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Don's App.!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Moon Homes :: Application-
Jump to: