Full Moon Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Homes

The official full moon homes forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cloudstrifex's application

Go down 
+2
TheDark2233
cloudstrifeex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cloudstrifeex

cloudstrifeex

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-16

cloudstrifex's application Empty
PostSubject: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyMon 16 Oct - 19:06

What's your furre name?: Cloud Strife Ex

What's your gender?: Male

How old are you IC/OOC?: 18 in ic 13 in ooc

How long have you been playing furcadia?: 2 years

How long do you play furcadia a day during the week?: 5-7 days

How long do you play furcadia a day on the weekends?: mostly at night so ill keep the dream open

What times are you on furcadia (FST)?: east coast 5pm- 9pm

Can you make bots?: yes i finaly found out how 4 weeks ago

Can you make patches? If so would you donate patches to FMH?:
no im not good at making them but i have alot of patches

Are you a beekin? What kind?:no im sad to say but, im not yet

Have you worked in any other bahs? If so what are the names?: yes i once worked in my friends but it was a small one.

Who are the two owners of the dream?: Full moon homes and, aiyame

Full moon homes is an alt... Who's alt is it?: aiyame's

Do you know any DS?: yes and im good im up to expert and i have the ds wiz

Would you be willing to afk in full moon homes day and night if the uploaders had to go on a vacation?: yes, i have dog proxy so it would not log me off

Why do you want to work here?: because, i personaly think this one is better and its cool then mystic homes.

Who would recommend you?: alynsther and, aspie the wolf because ive known him for a while.

What are your best qualities as a staff?: i can keep a dream safe and clear of spam and i know how to make people laugh sometimes

Some one comes into the dream and they are completly new to furcadia and the whole build a home thing. How would you explain bahs to them? What would you say?: i would say welcome to this bah i will show you around and i woud do so telling him about the commands so he would be familier, then i would say if you need any more help message me or one of the other staff.

Would you advertise for the dream?: i think it against the rules in your dream and others but i would in AI if nessacery.

Do you like pie?: yes i like apple pie and pumpkin pe because thats al i tried but im gonna try more

Why should I hire you?: im kinda a one of a kind guy im not someone who would mess everything up and i have a good sense of humor.

Anything you would like staff to know?: that im a funny guy i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDark2233

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyMon 16 Oct - 19:10

I Recomend Only because he is my bro XD
And I like the application YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
100CutstoSanity
Admin
100CutstoSanity

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyMon 16 Oct - 19:14

There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but if you promise to be more litterate, I reccommend.Smile

P.S. - Use puncuation!

Staff please change the font color of the reccommend part in red and underline it if you do reccommend, it makes things more neat and easy to read. If you don't reccommend just underline it and put it blue. ^_^ ==--100--==
Examples (I reccommend.) or (I don't reccommend.)

Last edited by on Mon 16 Oct - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloudstrifeex

cloudstrifeex

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyMon 16 Oct - 19:17

100CutstoSanity wrote:
There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but if you promise to be more litterate, I reccommend.Smile

P.S. - Use puncuation!

thank you im sorry for my spelling but, i promise to do my best to improve it.

p.s thank you if your going to recomend me
Back to top Go down
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-12

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyTue 17 Oct - 14:09

TheDark2233 wrote:
I Recomend Only because he is my bro XD
And I like the application YAY!!!!

First of all I don't like it when non-staff recommend or not. Second of all you're probably an alt of Cloud Ex Strife2 which you most likely are o-o....

......I do not recommend.....
Back to top Go down
100CutstoSanity
Admin
100CutstoSanity

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyTue 17 Oct - 16:08

June....it is Cloud's alt....but his brother uses it......<_<
Back to top Go down
cloudstrifeex

cloudstrifeex

PostSubject: accualy its not his alt   cloudstrifex's application EmptyTue 17 Oct - 16:15

If u must know cloudsrife is my bro. He copied the name from me! Its cloudstrife not cloudsrife. I am his brother but, im not a alt and i do not like being called an alt. My brother lives in Penn. and i live in Florida if you do not believe me find our ip they are diffrent
Back to top Go down
master rock
Admin
master rock

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyTue 17 Oct - 18:29

Moon and I are the owners but that doesn't matter.

but..................

I recommend
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyThu 19 Oct - 16:11

Actually cloud srife ex2 told me it was an alt and to give him share so he could afk in the dream. I really don't trust you two at all.

First of all: Asking aspie for a copy of the dream after I told him not to give it to anyone doesn't gain my trust

Second: Lying to me about an alt/brother isn't a good idea. That only makes me not trust you EVEN more.

Third: I heard you were fired from the last dream you worked at, which is Gangsta Paridice. (sp?) I don't know what you did but it obviously wasn't anything good.

Lastly: Thanks to you I will not be giving a copy of FMH to Aspie because if any copies get out to other people then the dream that I worked my ass off to make will be a peice of crap and I will be runined. All that time, effort, frustration...
I'm not going to risk getting my dream copied by some low bastard!

I will think about hiring you but the chances are slim. If you really are brothers then why do you live so far apart?
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptySat 21 Oct - 15:42

I very agree with the famous diligent Aiyame o.o

*Wonders why I'm using large vocabulary Suspect *

Besides if he got fired from Gangsta's Paradice or what not, that's probably a sign that he's not such a good staff member, for having alts apply at the same dream is pretty darn mean for people that want to apply here. If your two alts work here, there's already too many staff members here and many other people out there that want to apply. So if you apply with both alts, other people won't get a chance to apply here at FMH!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I definately do not recommend!!!!!!!!

Plus, using different user names for FMH...that's just wrong. Thedark2233, then this one?? Dude if you wanna get hired that badly, you don't have to have EVERY FRICKEN SINGLE ONE OF YOU'RE FRICKEN ALTS HAVE A FRICKEN JOB HERE. CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE FOR FRICKEN ONCE AND GO MAKE ALL THE OTHER FRICKEN ALTS OF YOURS WORK AT A FRICKEN DIFFERENT FRICKEN BAH!!!!!!!!! Oh gawd...o_o I'm turning into my friend! =O
Back to top Go down
Aiyame
Admin
Aiyame

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2006-07-28

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptySun 22 Oct - 18:08

June, I loved your frickin' vocabulary xD Anyway I've decided not to hire cloud strife ex because I just don't want anything bad to happen in my dream. No offense or anything but I don't like this kid. I might as well fire the second cloud srife dude from FMH.

Application Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonhomes.editboard.com
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application EmptyMon 23 Oct - 14:36

Thanks. I got the fricken vocabulary from my friend. she has anger problems!!! So whenever she's angry, she says fricken all the time xD

SHH!! cheers cheers cheers I dun like dat guy either o_o Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cloudstrifex's application   cloudstrifex's application Empty

Back to top Go down

cloudstrifex's application
Page 1 of 1